All I really want to share today are the lyrics from Mark Erelli and Dinty Child's magnificent song, Look Up . I heard it for the first time during a Rose Cousins concert (where I feel like I heard her for the first time, but I know I had before) where Mark Erelli opened. It was held in my church and there was a moment when I peered down from the balcony in the dark of the sanctuary and I was mesmerized. I followed the words of a song I was hearing for the first time but felt like I already knew, and it felt like something was being passed to me to hold. I can't quite explain it but the lyrics come back to me when I need them, and so does a sense of something calm and clear. Sometimes it means slow down and look up. Sometimes it means stop looking down, look up. (Not cheer up, just look up) Sometimes, a lot of times, it means stop looking in, look out and look up. Sometimes it means something else. Yesterday, I was at my sister's house. One of her chickens had an unfortu...
This just made my day!
ReplyDelete